If you choose to cancel your reservation for any reason anytime between making the reservation and 72 hours prior to 4:00 pm on the date of arrival, there will be a $30 processing fee. If you cancel less than 72 hours prior to arrival the entire deposit will be forfeited. Early check-outs are subject to the same cancellation policy.
If you choose to cancel your reservation for any reason anytime between making the reservation and 14 days prior to 4:00 pm on the date of arrival, there will be a $30 processing fee. If you cancel less than 14 days prior to arrival the entire deposit will be forfeited. Early check-outs are subject to the same cancellation policy.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- DEPOSIT POLICY: The Wilderness is an advance deposit resort and we require the first night’s room rate including taxes and fees to guarantee your reservation. Any remaining balance must be paid at check-in.
- AGE REQUIREMENTS: Must be at least 18 years of age to reserve a room. All occupants must also be at least 18 years of age or accompanied by their parent(s).
- REGISTRATION: When checking in, please have a valid photo ID along with the credit card used for your deposit ready to present. Please note that the name on the credit card must match your ID.
- EXTRA PERSON FEE: Your room rate(s) are reflective of the number of guests booked at the time of reservation and/or as shown on your confirmation. Should this information change, please note that additional guests, age 3 or older, may be assessed an extra person fee of $30 per person/per night at the time of check-in.
- AVERAGE NIGHTLY RATE: Calculated by adding each individual room rate, then taking the total and dividing it by the number of nights booked.
- TAXES: All room rates are subject to 12.75% tax while any associated fees.
- ADD-ONS: (as noted on your confirmation email) refers to incidental charges, such as Adventure Passes, in-room packages, etc., which were either posted and/or pre-purchased to your reservation prior to arrival.
- RESORT FEE: There is a taxable Resort Fee of $29.95 applied to each room night.
- TOTAL CHARGES: Total charges reflects room rate(s), taxes, and any add-on posted to your reservation prior to arrival. Any questions may be directed to our reservation department.
- CHECK-IN TIME: Check-in begins at 4:00 pm on your day of arrival; however you may register as early as noon to receive wristbands and begin using the waterparks, arcades, and attractions.
- CHECK-OUT TIME: Check-out is at 11:00 am but you may continue to use the waterparks, arcades, and attractions all day.
- DEBIT CARDS: IMPORTANT: Please be aware that if you have provided us with your debit card for a deposit or payment, the charges will be processed immediately. Should you decide to change your method of payment, we will process a refund to your card that day; however, funds may not be released to your account for up to 7-10 business days. Wilderness at the Smokies is not responsible for the loss of use of these funds or any possible overdraft charges.
- REQUESTS: When possible, we make every attempt to accommodate requests such as location, room number or connecting, however, these requests cannot be guaranteed.
- PERSONAL CHECKS: No personal checks will be accepted at the time of check-in. Any check payments must be received, and cleared, at least 30 days prior to the arrival date.
- PETS: No pets are allowed except for qualified Service Animals.
- SMOKING/VAPING: The entire resort is non-smoking and non-vaping. This includes all guest units, waterparks, and the interior. Smoking/Vaping is only allowed in designated areas.
- GRILLING: Charcoal and gas grills, as well as deep fryers, are strictly prohibited.
- TWO-NIGHT MINIMUM: may apply during peak dates and periods.
- NO SHOW POLICY: If you do not show up on the date of arrival, the entire deposit will be forfeited and the reservation will be canceled. The deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable.
ADDITIONAL RESORT POLICIES
- All children under the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times – NO EXCEPTIONS. The waterparks and other amenities contain features and elements that are not suitable for a child’s unsupervised participation.
- There are height and weight restrictions and other safety precautions posted on certain elements within the waterparks. You must follow these restrictions and heed the precautions. They are designed for your safety and the safety of others.
- Wilderness reserves the right to charge for damage to, theft from, or excessive cleanup of guest units up to 72 hours after departure. In the event that Wilderness at the Smokies takes action to collect any obligations under the terms of this agreement, it shall be entitled to recover all costs of collection incurred including reasonable attorney’s fees.