Wilderness at the Smokies
Experience one indoor waterpark and two outdoor waterparks (seasonal)
What you will need to know:
- Children under 3 years of age do not require waterpark passes.
- Purchasing your waterpark day passes online is the only way to guarantee admission into the waterpark(s).
- Waterpark capacity may be limited due to social distancing.
- Desk sales of outside waterpark admissions may be closed at any time on any day.
- Outdoor waterparks are seasonal, please view the waterpark calendar for available dates and times.
- Exchange your online ticket order for your waterpark wristband at the retail shop near the Wild Water Dome Entrance
- Day Pass Purchases or Online Tickets exchange available 30 min prior to water parks opening. 1424 Old Knoxville Hwy | Sevierville, TN 37876
- When you add a product to your shopping cart you will see if that date is still available.
- All sales final. No refunds for online waterpark passes.
Pricing for any day may change and be more expensive at any time. Prices are not confirmed until you complete your online order.
IF TICKETS DO NOT POPULATE AFTER YOUR DATE HAS BEEN SELECTED THEN WE ARE CURRENTLY SOLD OUT FOR THAT DATE. PLEASE TRY ANOTHER DATE FOR AVAILABILITY.
SELECT DATE FOR PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
Purchase Day Passes
Content is loading...
You can electronically sign your day pass waiver before you arrive
TERMS OF PURCHASE
**All sales are final. No refunds.**
In order to enter the Waterpark(s) after online purchase of your passes, you will need to bring the following:
- Printed or Mobile Phone copy of your confirmation email.
- A valid Driver’s License or government issued photo ID.
- By submitting your email you may receive future promotions from the Wilderness at the Smokies.
Without presenting this documentation, you will not be granted admission to the park.
There are no refunds on online Waterpark pass purchases.